Weathertech Floor Liners (Front & Rear)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJBP

Reaction score
For sale are my weathertech floor liners out of my 2011 Raptor SuperCrew. They are a complete set (2 Front and 1 Rear). I bought these in February and just pulled them out of the truck last week. The front mat has the two post connection. The rear mat has been trimmed for the subwoofer.

$165.00 shipped to your door. Thanks for looking.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interested in selling just the rear? I have the front's left over from my Supercab...

OP
OP
D

DJBP

Reaction score
Added Pictures

Here are some pictures of the liners:

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interested in selling just the rear? I have the front's left over from my Supercab...

Swoop, Im gonna try and sell them as a set first. If I decide to break them, your first in line.

DJBP, If you do decide to sell the rear to swoop, I would be interested in the front liner (2011 Scab?). I bought my rear liner from Birdy.

OP
OP
D

DJBP

Reaction score
Sorry guys... just looking at this again... been on the powerstroke forums. I still have these things in the garage... hit me up with what you want... willing to seperate...need to get these things gone and out of the garage... just been lazy...