WTB: Blue interior driver seat cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the driver side seat cover for the blue interior. Just the bottom or even both bottom and back.

Thanks

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get it from Ford. I got an extra bottom cover to replace mine one day when it's beat looking. Need to buy the bottom foam too. You are lucky, the blue driver's bottom is by far the cheapest for some reason. One of the reasons I bought a spare. $80 for the bottom. $400 for the back. Yikes.

FRONT SEAT COMPONENTS for 2013 Ford F-150

OP
OP
Gen1Rap

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks EricM, but...
If you try and ordering the seat cover like I did, you get a message that says it is no longer available and on indefinite back order from Ford.
So, I still need one. :mad:

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for this, just ordered one!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Thanks EricM, but...
If you try and ordering the seat cover like I did, you get a message that says it is no longer available and on indefinite back order from Ford.
So, I still need one. :mad:

Where did you try to order from? I just searched the part number and ordered from ford parts giant. Order went though, guess I'll just have to see what happens.

OP
OP
Gen1Rap

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my order went through too. Then I get this email later in the day:

I am sorry to bring you the bad news however we do not have this item in stock and it is currently on back order with Ford with no estimated date of resupply at this time. Since we cannot fill your order, I have canceled your order and issued you a full refund back onto your PayPal account.

Good luck in your search and I hope you will consider TascaParts.com for any future parts needs!

I just can't tell if the place you ordered from is just happy to tie up your money for a while, or if they actually have it. If you receive it, send me the link so I can get one. My guess is that you will be told the same thing sooner or later... but I wish you the best! :)

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Glad I got mine while it was still available. I just figured I'd look at the parts site one day to see how much they cost, and I noticed the passenger side was already discontinued/unavailable. That's when I decided to buy the drivers side, especially at only $80.

OEM Raptor parts and AR15 are great investments! Buy low, sell high.