WTB 12-14 Roush Raptor supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to find one somewhat close to me in Ohio. Let me know if you have seen anything.

fishin4bass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 14 Roush Raptor Tuxedo Black Supercrew SE. I ordered truck and took delivery in March 2014. Garage kept 10,700 miles. perfect condition. I have been considering selling it. I am located in TN. If you are still looking .

Brian

OP
OP
S

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I am still looking - would like a non-special edition truck that is mostly stock (for a Roush).

Missykay1101

Reaction score
I have a 13 super Crew in black. Please contact me call or text 386-275-6930. My name is Melissa . Or you can view the truck at Palm Coast Ford.com

14gti

Reaction score
Still looking for something. Seeing many with damage/salvage history.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/698439611/overview/

Wouldn't have seen this except I still get the auto emails from cars.com ... description doesn't note title (clean/salvaged) but with 18k miles, and looks well cared for it is a SMOKIN deal:hitit:. did a quick NICB Vin check and it cleared, for whatever that's worth.
Hope this helps!
for reference, I bought a 2013 with 60k CPO for 39k. Had to ship from Texas, as the local market was about 10k higher.

EDIT: saw you were looking for a Roush, nm.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/698439611/overview/

Wouldn't have seen this except I still get the auto emails from cars.com ... description doesn't note title (clean/salvaged) but with 18k miles, and looks well cared for it is a SMOKIN deal:hitit:. did a quick NICB Vin check and it cleared, for whatever that's worth.
Hope this helps!
for reference, I bought a 2013 with 60k CPO for 39k. Had to ship from Texas, as the local market was about 10k higher.

EDIT: saw you were looking for a Roush, nm.

He's looking and that's about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk