OEM hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bottlfed

Reaction score
I need an OEM hitch for my 2013 raptor.. I purchased the truck without a rear bumper or hitch and when I ordered an aftermarket bumper, I didn't pay attention to he fact that it didn't have a hitch with it and it actually requires an OEM hitch to bolt to..

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've got a used hitch available. It is going to need to be sandblasted and painted first. Been through a few winters.....

Tango_9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get a hitch? I have one that would need some TLC with a torch from what I can see, I was rear ended and the body shop replaced it due to it being bent along the top. I'm in Ohio if that helps, I would hate to pay shipping for one, they are heavy.

OP
OP
B

Bottlfed

Reaction score
Sorry man, For some reason I didn't get notified of these replies .. I do not have one yet.. I am very interested and don't mind blasting it .. Can u give me a call ? 843-319-5967

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Just seeing the replies... Thanks, I got an email about this but not the actual other replies

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Good thing about shipping something that needs to be blasted is that u can wrap it in plastic and ups will take it .. I imagine shipping will be 60 plus easily .. Give me a shout