WTT: SCrew Door Panels w/ Blue Accents for Door Panels w/ Silver Accents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says, I have door panels with the blue accents in my truck, and I'd like to trade for a set with the silver accents instead.

All 4 panels are in great shape, coming off a 2012 SuperCrew with 57k miles on it.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how they come off but you may be able to hydro dip the blue part or vinyl wrap it. That’s assuming you can get that piece off separately. Might be easier than trying to find a whole panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't pulled my panels off the truck to look at the backside, but from pics I've seen online, it appears that you'd have to drill out some plastic welds to get the accent panels off the door panel to then wrap or paint, and then epoxy or hot glue them back into place. I'm not sure I want to go through all that vs. just finding someone that wants the blue accents and can swap.

I need to swap a side mirror soon, and plan to look closely at how the attach to verify that's actually the case.