Wtb/wtt: Gen 1 beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of OEM Gen 1 beadlocks. Would prefer special edition, but open to whatever. I'd be getting rid of my Method NV's, maybe we can work something out. I'm in Northern NJ.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey man, I have a set of 5 beadlocks with 5 beauty rings, and 5 of the ford racing real beadlocks and hardware. I'm want $1500 plus shipping for all 5 and 10 rings. That is what I paid for them. I posted them on FRF Facebook page today.

OP
OP
KODIAK

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm good boys thanks though. I'm gonna ride out my methods and give some hub centric rings a try. If they don't work I'm going with Fuel. Appreciate it.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have four bead lock capable wheels I will part with. I'm north of Pittsburgh. Maybe four hours from you or so. In case you change your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KODIAK

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have four bead lock capable wheels I will part with. I'm north of Pittsburgh. Maybe four hours from you or so. In case you change your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it. Pittsburgh is like 9 hours from me lol

drainwerks

Reaction score
Hey man, I have a set of 5 beadlocks with 5 beauty rings, and 5 of the ford racing real beadlocks and hardware. I'm want $1500 plus shipping for all 5 and 10 rings. That is what I paid for them. I posted them on FRF Facebook page today.
You still have Wheels

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk