Spare tire/Tuffy box/GPS set up/Behind grill light + more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spare Wheel with tire/GPS set up/Behind grill light/Roof Mount

All items in Long Beach CA. Prefer local pick up but will ship the smaller items on your dime. Things are a little dirty from sitting in my garage for a while. Please PM with any questions.

First up is a Stock wheel with fake beadlock ring powder coated to match wrapped in a 37x12.50r17 Toyo Open Country R/T. Tire/wheel never mounted on truck. Tire still has molding nubs. $360 obo

I have a Lowrance HDS7 gen 2 Touch mounted in an LGE CTS fold down mount. Mount has been modified to hold a Kenwood TK 790 radio remote head. Could easily be cut off/ground down, throw a little paint on it and you'd never know it was there. Minus the relief made on the top cross section of mount. Will also throw in the remote antenna. $800 obo

Here I have an SDHQ 40" behind the grill mount with the upgraded Vision X Xmitter Prime Extreme bar. Powder coat is showing a little use but otherwise shes good to go. $800obo

Rouge Racing roof mounts for Baja Designs 60" arc. Never even opened the box. $120

Last edited:

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will you do the catch can for 60 shipped?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Dibs on the catch can and the programmer. pm sent

Dang one min late. lol Ill be second on the can if there is no deal.