Rigid LED Takeoffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Mods please close thread.

Took all of these off my Raptor when I sold it. Everything was purchased in February 2016... None of these come with the wiring harnesses, I left all the wiring looms on the truck. I'll look, but I don't think I have any of the factory boxes. We relocated from Virginia to Colorado this year and I don't think we kept them.

Paypal accepted plus fees... If anyone wants a package deal, I"ll throw in a CravenSpeed antenna

Pair of Rigid 4" E Series Spots mounted on Rigid LED Grill Kit (Item# 40134) - Paid $373 plus shipping - Price $275 Shipped to Lower 48 $250 Shipped

nFgnPLD.jpg

gWeCjtp.jpg

7p8mOiP.jpg

Pair of Rigid Dually Floods, were mounted as backup lights -
Paid $155 plus shipping - Price $95 Shipped to Lower 48

jf516TT.jpg

Fog Lamp Bezel and Brackets sold, (2) Dually Spots and (2) Dually SAE still available Fordraptorlights.com Fog Lamp Bezel Kit - Includes (2) Rigid Dually Spots mounted on the inside and (2) Rigid Dually SAE 50481 on the outside. Great lights with a sharp cut-off. You can run them without blinding people with glare. The fog lamp bezels were sprayed with textured bedlinen before installation. Please see wear marks on the Rigids. Paid $700 - Price $500 Shipped to Lower 48 $95 Shipped for the (2) Dually Spots / $165 Shipped for (2) Dually SAE

HKWXoyD.jpg

6y7PisI.jpg

2APgO0x.jpg

z9JivvC.jpg

aDg2CoI.jpg

tuIkzud.jpg

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know condition and best price for a pair of the dually floods (back up lamps) not the scratched up ones.

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If,you decide to sell the fog light bezel separate from the lights let me know .... I already have the lights but would love to have th bezels

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same, Interested in the bezels. Also, trying to put funds together for license set up... Let me see what I can do...

OP
OP
cayenne

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm not looking to separate packages. Trying to make this a simple sell, 3 packages, 3 shipments, done and over.