Minimum Post Requirement for Selling on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reason why new ads aren't being approved? Haven't seen a new ad posted in a long time

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I thought I had left out some information causing my ad not to be approved. I guess patience is a virtue?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Right there with you. Put my tuner up a week and a half ago. Not approved yet. Maybe the mods got tired all of the V6 vs V8 banter and left lol

D

Deleted member 12951

They have to be approved, waiting too for mine. I ended up posting over at FB and sold one of the items of the list I am trying to sell already.

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly don't mind the rules and they serve a good purpose. I've been on here for almost 5 years (on my third Raptor now), have made 38 posts and replied to and liked many more...any consideration for time on site vs just posting requirement for garage sale post allowance? Don't want to create posts for that sake and may just go the FB route, but kind of a shame to lose out here.