Gen 2 Wheels Tires Eibach springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 Wheels Tires and Eibach springs

I have a brand new set of Gen 2 take off wheels and tires from my truck. These are aluminum non-beadlock wheels. Only have about 150 miles on them. This includes the factory TPMS sensors, and lug nuts. Asking $1400.

Also have Eibach 2.5" springs for sale. Have about 250 miles on them. $150.

Last edited:

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Gen 2 take off wheels and tires from my truck. These are aluminum non-beadlock wheels. Only have about 150 miles on them. This includes the factory TPMS sensors, and lug nuts. Asking $1400.

Also have Eibach 2.5" springs for sale. Have about 250 miles on them. $150.

So how was the ride quality with those springs? I’m looking at possibly getting some springs but was only looking at the geiser ones, I wasn’t even aware of these

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the eibach springs. i think the ride is way better. stabilized the body roll. before my 3yo would puke on a curvy road or off road. he fell asleep 5 min after hitting dirt on our last ride lol. only down side i see is a sudden whoop/ rut is a lil more jarring if hit to fast. i do have a lil cali lean though. about 3/4 in higher in the front with my gear in the back.