Danactives spring cleaning sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Name: Dan
Payment: Paypal plus 3% fee and shipping if necessary
items: listed below with pricing

1. Taylormade RBZ Tour edition driver 10.5 degree with Aftermarket Aldila Red Eyes Reg Flex Shaft, only been used 2-3 times tops and on the range only. great condition i'd say 9.5/10 and has the original head cover. $300 takes it and Willing to ship.

2. Tayloremade Daytona Rosa Edition putter, used for one season but in great condition. has original head cover and was cleaned after every round. $50 takes it, willing to ship.

3. a starter collection of neon bar signs, the coors and bud light are in great condition and have been refurbished with new neon and ballasts, the budweiser one is a little older with a few paint chips but still looks great as you can see. i will only sell locally due to shipping concerns plus i would like the buyer to see in person to fully appreciate the lights and see the condition so there is no confusion. these normally cost a lot if you can even get your hands on them but i have other priorities right now and these must leave my man cave for someone elses. Selling the whole collection for $500 but willing to seperate, plus i have an extra ballast for any future need/repairs.

4. these wheels have been very well taken care of, a few scuff marks from factory wheel weights but other than that they are in great condition. i have them all packed up in method wheel boxes wrapped in plastic inside. these are ready to go. NO TPMS but the valve stems are still intact, and OEM lug nuts ARE included. Asking $500 would like to sell locally since almost everyone who has wanted these needed them shipped but with cost of shipping and how cheap im selling these it doesn't make it worth shipping.

Grouping of wheels:
DSC_0304_zps9f7146b2.jpg

Wheel #1
DSC_0305_zps0022339b.jpg

Wheel #2
DSC_0306_zps8f851ad3.jpg

Wheel #3
DSC_0307_zps5142585d.jpg

Wheel #4
DSC_0308_zpsd7aa276a.jpg

Wheels all packed up and ready to go to their new home:
DSC_0309_zps5e8d19bf.jpg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just drive to his place joe. its not to far......

hey dan, what happened? wife kick your butt? i might be interested in the putter......

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
lol i just need to get rid of some stuff i dont use anymore and pay off some bills built up from the truck lol the putter is all yours if you want it... just let me know and i'll consider it sold!

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
just drive to his place joe. its not to far......

hey dan, what happened? wife kick your butt? i might be interested in the putter......

if you buy the driver and putter i'll give you a discoutn for buying both! or if you wanted the bar signs then you'd get an even better deal!

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Maybe keep the clubs and we can do a NorCal Raptor Golf Run.

oh trust me im not getting rid of my clubs, just the ones i dont use... i hit my fairway wood just as far as my driver so i want to sell the driver since i dont use it and pay off my bakflip i got for the Lost Coast run lol