Hood Latch electrical plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the 2 electrical plugs are for by the hood latch? I have one unplugged with no end to connect and was wondering what it was for? The one I'm curious about is the smaller of the 2. I think the larger one is for the camera on the front but the other I'm not sure. Thanks for your help.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the 2 electrical plugs are for by the hood latch? I have one unplugged with no end to connect and was wondering what it was for? The one I'm curious about is the smaller of the 2. I think the larger one is for the camera on the front but the other I'm not sure. Thanks for your help.

three connections are there.

1. Squirter line for camera washer.

2. Multipin plug for grill lights, camera, etc.

3. Grill shutters ( which would be gone if you have an intercooler relocation, thus leaving you with a plug that is not plugged in. )

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has one that powers the front camera wiper as well as the squirter. Those little wiper blades are a bitch to change