Breadcrumbs - Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how the breadcrumbs work in the 2017 Raptor?

12' f150 - would track you your last ~150 miles if enabled. Tracked you no matter what screen your on.
14' Raptor - only tracks you if you leave the Nav screen on the map view, go to another screen and wipes out tracking...then only tracks you like 40 miles.
16' F150 - same as 14'

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have the bread crumbs enabled, and I can see them on nav - and I thought they were on the home screen too, possibly only if you’re zoomed in far enough but they are there.

I’ll have to check tomorrow.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Breadcrumbs is awesome. Was out on some trails in CO, the branched off a bunch of ways and it certainly helped getting back to the beginning.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t know if there’s a “queue” or if the breadcrumbs are ‘volatile’, expiring after time or distance, but you can see them on all the screens, even from the home screen once enabled.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As well if you touch vehicle icon you can bookmark current location .

OP
OP
G

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I enable this?
From memory you go to Navigation and Settings, somewhere in there you simply turn on the breadcrumbs. By default they are off.
I just did it on Friday, checked out a new Raptor, but couldn't drive it as it was someone else's already...but his breadcrumbs are now enabled.

I love them too, but hate them in the 14 and newer that I've messed with...almost got really lost as I was relying on the breadcrumbs to work like they did in my 12'. As long as they don't disappear when you change screens for like changing the radio, climate or other that's a plus...also hope they go more than 40 miles....

OP
OP
G

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they suck compared to the '12.

20-25 miles is the max I can get out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member