Vision X- Vendors Chime In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to suggest James at alternative Offroad.
He’s always done me right and you can’t go wrong with visionX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought VisionX lights from AO and highly recommend AO as an authorized dealer as well.

joey185

Reaction score
Im confused, The vision X Optimus Halos are showing only a white Halo, not amber? Anybody know the answer?

CCRAYJR

Reaction score
I'm looking for pricing on the FRL 3 bezel light with amber covers and vision optimus x with amber halos... who can give me a price??

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for pricing on the FRL 3 bezel light with amber covers and vision optimus x with amber halos... who can give me a price??

Forum vender alternative off road.

mikejudd72

Reaction score
Im confused, The vision X Optimus Halos are showing only a white Halo, not amber? Anybody know the answer?

Available in both Amber or white halo. Talk to James at Alternative like others have suggested. He will take care of you.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone post a picture with vision x white halo and kc highlight white on at night? I see the all amber, looking for all white with halo only. (Trying to see how close the Led's match)

TIA

Last edited:

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2 Gen2 light cannons from James at Alternative Off-road. Great price price and great vendor on this forum.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2 Gen2 light cannons from James at Alternative Off-road. Great price price and great vendor on this forum.

What size? and any photos of them mounted yet? I need another Light cannon to have a set of four on the front of the Raptor (only put three on the old truck) and I need the old style light cannon mounting. Already have the mount bar.