Headlight Fuse/Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the headlight fuse and/or relay is located?

I've been through the manual a few times and don't see an obvious answer for either the engine power distribution box or passenger compartment panel.

I want to power my fogs with AUX6, but only come on when the lights are on by adding a relay.

I don't want to manually turn them every time I drive at night, but I still want to turn them off when I want.

Also, do we happen to have unused fog light connectors in our harness that aren't used (as seen on page 338 of the manual)?

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the headlight fuse and/or relay is located?...

...Also, do we happen to have unused fog light connectors in our harness that aren't used (as seen on page 338 of the manual)?

HeadLamp fuses:
Bat Jnct Box fuse 41 ( LH headlamp) and 21 ( RH headlamp)

Fog Light Wiring: You'll have to check to see if the wires are present in your harness: If so, they should be:
Left Fog:
BN(+)
BK-GY(-)
Right Fog:
YL-OG GY(+)
BK-GY(-)

The above 2 circuits are energized when the Grey wire (at a headlamp switch w/ fog light capability) is grounded.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HeadLamp fuses:
Bat Jnct Box fuse 41 ( LH headlamp) and 21 ( RH headlamp)

By Bat Jnct Box, do you mean the main Power Distribution Box (page 309 in the manual)? The manual shows fuse 21A as the transmission control module, 21B as not used, and 41 as the telescoping mirror.

I don't see another fuse box besides the Power Distribution Box or Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By Bat Jnct Box, do you mean the main Power Distribution Box (page 309 in the manual)? The manual shows fuse 21A as the transmission control module, 21B as not used, and 41 as the telescoping mirror.

I don't see another fuse box besides the Power Distribution Box or Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel.

I'll have to take a look. Repair manual, wiring schematic, and factory fuse chart all say 21 and 41.

Attachments

• fuse.gif
    fuse.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 195