Fogs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're VERY bright and definitely not legal especially if you had all 3 pr on at once. I think if you angle one set downward but not ridiculously downward that you could get away with it. They light up the road for what seems like a half a mile in front of you. I'll take some pics tonight.

Thanks!

Also what wire did you tap into to light up the amber with your parking lights like you mentioned earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumat

Reaction score
I 2nd that question about which brackets you got.

I have ALL Rigids on everything, but went Baja Designs on my 3 Fog pocket lights for my 17, but so far I am not thoroughly impressed, and really considering doing a Rigid 40 on the bumper so it's A.) unobstructed, and B.) Not down too low...Every foot these lights are up higher from the ground makes a huge difference in what they light up and how easily they do it.

my brackets were custom made.

bffcb6c199d0ea41a3cece9ddc8a6372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran across exactly what I'm looking for .. 13" with brackets .. anyone heard of this company ? Diod dynamics ..

Attachments

• IMG_5052.jpg
    IMG_5052.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5051.jpg
    IMG_5051.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone post bracket pictures of the NFab foglight brackets?

BD is asking $350 for bracket and harness for the foglight kit after I had to show proof that I already had the lights in the kit.

However I don't want to spend another $150 on a harness I'd end up chopping up when I can run regular wire and zip ties myself. Just curious what the NFab bracket looks like compared to the BD bracket.

I plan on running an Xl80 cornering, squad pro spot, and SII pro combo with amber or a clear cover with a truer amber gel insert.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone post bracket pictures of the NFab foglight brackets?

BD is asking $350 for bracket and harness for the foglight kit after I had to show proof that I already had the lights in the kit.

However I don't want to spend another $150 on a harness I'd end up chopping up when I can run regular wire and zip ties myself. Just curious what the NFab bracket looks like compared to the BD bracket.

I plan on running an Xl80 cornering, squad pro spot, and SII pro combo with amber or a clear cover with a truer amber gel insert.

What are the "Amber Gel Inserts?" I have the BD set up in the Fog Pockets on my 17, but honestly can't stand them vs. my Rigid Dually D2s in my 14 Fog Pockets. One of the things I am not happy with is the Yellow lights they call Amber...vs. the True Amber Rigid his...and I get Yellow Light works betters at actually cutting through Fog, but they clash w/all the Amber Raptor Marker/Running Lights and that's all I want them for...to allow oncoming traffic to see, and to match.

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the "Amber Gel Inserts?" I have the BD set up in the Fog Pockets on my 17, but honestly can't stand them vs. my Rigid Dually D2s in my 14 Fog Pockets. One of the things I am not happy with is the Yellow lights they call Amber...vs. the True Amber Rigid his...and I get Yellow Light works betters at actually cutting through Fog, but they clash w/all the Amber Raptor Marker/Running Lights and that's all I want them for...to allow oncoming traffic to see, and to match.

Look up lighting gels on Google. It's used for theatre and lighting in general ( sometimes the Halloween strobe lights had inserts for different colors, they are considered gels)

I was just going to buy a few different colors and cut to fit inside a clear rock cover until I was happy with the color

I know exactly what you're talking about, I had a pair of amber D2's and it was definitely a true amber/orange light!