Fogs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some 10in Rigid Radiance with Amber backlights. Be here Thursday then I'll make custom mounts! Pics coming

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All my lights are rigid. The quality is superior. i have 50inch 40 inch 20 inch, rigid reverse flush mount kit, and 8 cubes (four on hood cowl and four bolted to ADD bumper). You can also buy a snap on amber cover will make you lights bright yellow like true fog lights. Never enough lights, thats just me. lol

OP
OP
cheek

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well poo. So the new bumper is angled more an they point to the woods.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well poo. So the new bumper is angled more an they point to the woods.

Did you stick with the Rigid Radiance or did you go a different route because of the angle? I was also looking at these 10" with built in amber back-light. Any pictures?

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All my lights are rigid. The quality is superior. i have 50inch 40 inch 20 inch, rigid reverse flush mount kit, and 8 cubes (four on hood cowl and four bolted to ADD bumper). You can also buy a snap on amber cover will make you lights bright yellow like true fog lights. Never enough lights, thats just me. lol

What are you doing with all these lights? Lighting up entire poor villages that do not have electricity?

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally was able to get the time to install my Rigid radiance fogs over the weekend. Very easy install with the N-fab brackets. I then spent the next 3 hrs trying to install the 40" Rigid RDS light bar. The brackets just don't sit flat on the bumper because of the curve and I'd only be able to use one bolt if I did use them. Called a few guys and they'e calling a few other guys to see what can done about it.
Rigidfogs_zpsyqnii2oy.jpg