Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the BD S8 30" and Onx6 10" light bars behind the upper and lower grills. I agree with you that the light emitted from BD lights is top notch. The S8 was quite a process to install and adjust, but now that everything is situated, it performs great.

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are your two inner lights cut off in the bumper or is it just the angle of the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to know this as well. I'm also considering putting ambers for the cornering/wide patterns

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Are your two inner lights cut off in the bumper or is it just the angle of the picture?

It's just the close angle of the photo. None of the LEDs are cut off by the pocket area/bumper.

To the OP, can you post pictures of the backside of the bumper? I would like to see how much the lights extend towards the tires.

I'll get a photo a little later, but the lights don't extend much towards the tire at all. Not even close to the point where I'd worry they would ever make contact under any circumstance. They pretty much stop at the natural progression of the downward slope of the fender flare if it were to continue downward

I would also please like to see a pic from the back side.

See above.

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Want to know this as well. I'm also considering putting ambers for the cornering/wide patterns

See previous reply. I also think ambers would be best suited for a stronger beam pattern than wide cornering yes? That pattern is really helpful in a solid white configuration and helps spread out the light left and right. Amber would be nice to punch out through things like fog. Maybe the Racer edition would be best.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

Nice fogs and intercooler, btw which one is it?

I have the ADD/Full Race intercooler. To my knowledge that is the only one on the market currently.

Last edited:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which lights did you put in the middle spot? Driving or spot. I'm getting closer to getting this setup. Just deciding on sportsman or pro.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put my spots on the inside and the driving combo in the middle.

Get the pro package.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which lights did you put in the middle spot? Driving or spot. I'm getting closer to getting this setup. Just deciding on sportsman or pro.

I put my spots on the inside and the driving combo in the middle.

Get the pro package.

Cool so spots on the inside is the way to go then...I just ordered mine and I was wondering the same thing.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Can you post some more close ups of the lights and brackets. I had my '11 raptor rigged with Rigid and now the mods start on the new rig. Been looking for the best setup but am shocked to here these lights perform like rigid. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk