anyone have any rear facing amber light setups on G2 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some local groups are looking to do some off road events and I need some rear facing amber lights. Curious what your guys setups look like.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some local groups are looking to do some off road events and I need some rear facing amber lights. Curious what your guys setups look like.

There are a couple options you can choose from.

If you don't have a tonneau cover, you could get the SDHQ Universal Chase Light Mount and install a single or dual rear amber setup like so:

SDHQ-CHASE-LIGHT-DUST-LIGHT-PRERUNNER-AMBER-LIGHT-TOYOTA-FORD-LED-LIGHT-MOUNT-2.jpg

If you want something down at bumper height, you could go with the Baja Designs Reverse Lighting Kit and then add some amber lenses and wire these up to one of your upfitter switches. This kit below is with clear lenses, but you could easily change them out for amber lenses. Here's a picture of what the Reverse Kit from Baja Designs looks like.

32348384674_0d4b9cf99e_b.jpg

If you wanted to run flush mount lights, you could cut the bumper and add a pair of Baja Designs S2 Series Flush Mount Lights or a pair of Rigid SR-M or SR-Q Flush Mount Lights in your factory bumper.

Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount
481016_l.jpg

Hope that gives you a couple options!

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man...Not interested in cutting on my bed...what is price on first two options?

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at M&R as well. I had Mike make me a pair in Blue and I hooked them up to a flasher for the Fire Dept. They mount to the headrest posts.

https://youtu.be/T0ltW3BnztM

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a wonder that there is not amber lights built into top brake light