GEN 2 6 light - 3 pocket fog setups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking of using a Ford Raptor Lights 3 light setup:

1. KC HiLiTES Flex Light with amber lenses the the #3 spot
2. then set of Rigid radiance in #2
3. Baja Designs Squadron Pro, LED Driving/Combo for the #1 spot

Not sure how well they'll work together - figure I could keep the #3 on all the time when running and maybe #2, but the leave the BDs for the offroad stuff

anyone have similar setups?

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking of using a Ford Raptor Lights 3 light setup:

1. KC HiLiTES Flex Light with amber lenses the the #3 spot
2. then set of Rigid radiance in #2
3. Baja Designs Squadron Pro, LED Driving/Combo for the #1 spot

Not sure how well they'll work together - figure I could keep the #3 on all the time when running and maybe #2, but the leave the BDs for the offroad stuff

anyone have similar setups?
Not sure how that would work together either but you'd definitely with the " mixin it up " award

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how that would work together either but you'd definitely with the " mixin it up " award

LOL - well - looking for something I can use on the street (and not get hassled) but also flip on the brights for the dark stuff

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL - well - looking for something I can use on the street (and not get hassled) but also flip on the brights for the dark stuff

I run BD's on the street for fogs and I've never even been flashed once... there angled down pretty good though but there fogs . And they definitely get the job done