Y R most all of the bumers straight across on top?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Because it was a stupid design from ford? Or that's my opinion at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ford: "let's see those ***** install a decent looking aftermarket bumper now. They'll have to relocate the intercooler so it'll cost them a minimum of $3000 *evil laughter*"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If your stealth didnt have the light bar on top and tucked up under/closer to the grill it would be what I'm looking for. I will say you guys take good pics and from different angles so everyone can see what their getting.

We can build the Stealth bumper without that top tube if you wanted. We will have a new bumper come out next month that I think you will really like.

OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned above, having a radius bend & a traditional bend in the same tube is very difficult, but we still do it. Most of our newer bumpers are built this way.

We have a new bumper coming out this month that I think you will really like. For now, our Honey Badger & our Stealth bumper both dip down in the middle to avoid the grill. The light bar does cover most of the drop down however.

Check out the main tube on our Stealth, has a radius bend & traditional bend in it:

Check out our Rogue Racing Enforcer...

Hey Everyone.

We have finalized our Gen 2 Baja and Baja Smurf bumper design for the Gen 2 Raptor. Keeping with the tradition of our Gen 1 bumpers, these will greatly increased approach angle, be light weight, have flawless fit and finish and transform the front end of the truck into a sleek and functional machine. The top main tube will be rolled and flush to the factory valence and bent to contour the aggressive factory grill vs. just doing a straight tube that hides a key design element on the Gen 2 Raptor.

The Gen2 Baja will accept a 30 light bar between the frame rails just like on our Gen 1, and additional front rolled hoops can be added to both the Gen2 Baja and Baja Smurf Bumpers for additional lighting options.

These will require a relocated front I/C kit which we are working on at this time and will require the front frame horns to be trimmed back just like on the previous Gen 1 Raptors.

We will keep everyone up to speed on updates as they come in. Pricing will be similar to the Gen 1 Baja and Baja Smurf Bumpers.

Hope everyone likes them

Jarrett

Hopefully someone will offer a bolt on bumper that follows the factory grill and allows a light bar *IN* the bumper as opposed to on *TOP* of the bumper which defeats the purpose of all the effort of curving the bumper to follow the grill since it blocks it. Also, by having the ability to mount a light bar in the bumper as opposed to on top, you still maintain 100% of the cameras view.

I don't even have my Raptor yet, and am actually glad I have to wait (probably end of summer). Gives me plenty of time to see what products/mods look like installed.

Don't get me wrong, every bumper I have seen so far looks killer! I'm just looking for the above criteria.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Hopefully someone will offer a bolt on bumper that follows the factory grill and allows a light bar *IN* the bumper as opposed to on *TOP* of the bumper which defeats the purpose of all the effort of curving the bumper to follow the grill since it blocks it. Also, by having the ability to mount a light bar in the bumper as opposed to on top, you still maintain 100% of the cameras view.

I don't even have my Raptor yet, and am actually glad I have to wait (probably end of summer). Gives me plenty of time to see what products/mods look like installed.

Don't get me wrong, every bumper I have seen so far looks killer! I'm just looking for the above criteria.

Ours can be done without a top light as well.

9652CA52-4321-4762-983F-7456033FF395.jpg

508A3E27-BC43-4CDB-9321-387DD9A8CF0F.jpg

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the Rogue and the ADD ones. I only hate that the cameras are blocked with the light bar on top, but then again, I don't like how the bumpers look without the top bar. Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the Rogue and the ADD ones. I only hate that the cameras are blocked with the light bar on top, but then again, I don't like how the bumpers look without the top bar. Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Cameras blocked? I never had that problem running a Rogue bumper with the dual light bars......

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camera is much lower in the grill in a Gen 2

^^ Yup..

I thought we were all talking about gen 2 bumpers. Isn't that what this thread is about? It is in the Gen 2 area right?