Will Ford be selling a Tonneau for the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJT123

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ford Accessories be selling a Tonneau cover for the Gen2 Raptor? I am assuming they will sooner or later. I am wondering if they will allow BakFlip to make them for the Raptor, as it appears BakFlip is making them for Ford's F150's, which I think is the F1 style.

Thanks!

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes ford has a aluminum cover that my dealer told me about. 895$ was the price. This is a flush tri fold cover.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes ford has a aluminum cover that my dealer told me about. 895$ was the price. This is a flush tri fold cover.

I ordered this hard tonneau on my Raptor and highly recommend it (great quality and look). You might be able to find it slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I bought it when I ordered my truck to keep things easy.

theandrewpham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered this hard tonneau on my Raptor and highly recommend it (great quality and look). You might be able to find it slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I bought it when I ordered my truck to keep things easy.

Can you post pictures please? Lockable by tailgate closing? Weight Rating?

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Ford cover too.
Only downside is the tailgate doesn't release when you use your FOB.
I believe thats the same case for every cover.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Ford cover too.
Only downside is the tailgate doesn't release when you use your FOB.
I believe thats the same case for every cover.

Mine did that also. But then I slid the cover back towards the cab a little bit and now it works great. Basacaly I had so much of the cover on the tailgate it made it to hard for it to open. Try putting less of the cover on the tailgate.