Replacement/aftermarket front grills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the size 88 font "FORD" on the front grill. Everyone knows that it's not Nissan that makes a Raptor, so I don't see the need to advertise the obvious. Plus I like a subtler look anyway.

Would aftermarket grills made for a regular F150 work for the Raptor? Like this one: EAG Raptor Style Replacement Grille With LED Lights for 2015-2017 Ford F-150 | eBay

If not, are there any aftermarket grills out there that folks know of without logo/lettering?

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
xxaarraa,
You probably won't find a lot of sympathizers here. Most of us are proud to have the FORD. Just wait until someone says that you don't really have a raptor...that you're just a wannnabe...because it's not a raptor grille!
However the one you pictured is really not bad. Save your original as the next purchaser of your truck will probably want it....

Eddie

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I have heard it all.... The front end of this truck Defines the Raptor in the looks department.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only change I want in the front grill is something that raises the camera 4-6 inches for an after market bumper with light bar [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone told me that the reason Ford made the Raptor with FORD (besides free marketing) was so that it was technically trademarked 'FORD' and it would keep other companies for making a fake Raptor Grill. Not sure if there is any truth to that but it does make sense.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a designer and at first I couldn't stand the big logos. My cars usually get stripped of every badge that can be pulled off. I like a clean look.

But once you accept the big FORD for what it is, it's actually a nicely designed element. Some other architect friends poked fun at it when they first saw it, but then admitted that it's kind of cool. It's audacious, but it matches the truck.

Own it. I mean, you own a Raptor now, so you're a bad ass, whether you wanted to be or not.