options for wheel well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so my line-x dealer said they cant spray the wheel wells in back.

what other options are there? Anybody find liners?

Thanks!

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so my line-x dealer said they cant spray the wheel wells in back.

what other options are there? Anybody find liners?

Thanks!
Call a different line X dealer. A lot of them say it's a pain, but they can do it. I called around and got a price of $200 for both wheel wells. Good luck…

Also, I emailed the Husky company and they said they were working on fitting some liners to the Gen 2. It may be several more weeks/months. However, when I found a line X dealer who would do it for me, I jumped at the opportunity. I did not want to wait.

Last edited:

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wells are linexed. And lower body to the crease. Looks good and works better

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its a street queen just use spray sealant or get paint coating applied and they will stay easy to wash and look great.

OP
OP
D

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just called a competing line-x dealer across town and he said $175 also for wheel wells

wonder why the first place wouldnt do?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just called a competing line-x dealer across town and he said $175 also for wheel wells

wonder why the first place wouldnt do?

The first place I called wouldn't do it because they said high pressure spray is a hazard to the employees when they have to spray above them to do wheel wells. I found a different Line-x dealer and they did it (and did the bed cheaper than the first shops quote). I asked them about it being an issue with spraying overhead. He said it's not an issue if you know what you're doing. He said some shops don't like doing it because it can get messy and if your not wearing the protective suit, you end up with some on you and it doesn't wash off easily and there is a health concern if you are continually subjected to skin contact. He said he'd never ask his employees to spray without being fully suited bed, wheel wells, or other.