Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran a set of Rally Armor Universal Flaps on my 14'. They were a bit of a pain in the ass to install the way I installed them but they looked at home on the Raptor, were flexible, were the exact width of the tire and they worked great. Really hard to beat.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Last edited:

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted SharpTruck for the Gatorback flaps. I was looking for the no-drill brackets and an updated logo to remove the obsolete "SVT"

They responded with the following:

---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the message. I am happy to let you know that Truck Hardware is in the process of making the no-drill brackets for the Raptor right now.

The dies for the new plates are already created and I am just waiting for them to send the pictures. These will be the Ford licensed Raptor logo.

They are hoping to have the brackets ready for production by the end of the month and ready to sell soon after that. We will be the first retailer in the country to have the flap and brackets.
---------------------------------------------------

Not sure, but I'd assume they'd update this page:
https://www.sharptruck.com/gatorback-ford-raptor-mud-flaps
I'm 2nd in line on their list. I'd recommend contacting them if you'd also like to get on the list.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some ****** photos of the Husky Long John's. Roads are wet here so they're kinda grubby, but when it's clean the color and texture matches the truck well.

Attachments

• IMG_20170118_133934.jpg
    IMG_20170118_133934.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,675
  • IMG_20170118_132745.jpg
    IMG_20170118_132745.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Screenshot_20170119-122215.jpg
    Screenshot_20170119-122215.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 794

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ebay Link...I have used this same set on my last 2 Raptors so for 5 years now and they still look like new. They are a hard plastic and seam to work really good both on the back and front...I will be putting them on a 3 rd Raptor hopefully this Mar...Ordered July 22...Build Date Feb 12

The Raptor logo comes in several colors

Ford Raptor Mud Flaps Splash Guards SVT Raptor Flaps_ BLACK

ford raptor svt mud flaps in Parts & Accessories | eBay

I did these flaps in the straight black just on the front. I'm EXTEMELY pleased with them. I was able to use two of the wheel well molding screws to attach them so no additional drilling. IMO they are the perfect size. They lay are completely flat with just the two screws. I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Fact I'm so pleased I'm ordering a pair for the rear now also.