License Plate Relocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are holes already in the bumper, no drilling required. You either use them, leave them, or plug them. I plugged mine.

Attachments

• SAM_0598.jpg
    SAM_0598.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 119

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one install a Sto N Sho front plate bracket? http://www.cjponyparts.com/license-plate-bracket-sto-n-sho-f-150-raptor-2017/p/LPB51/

Or any other front plate brackets? I'm not too keen on my dealer drilling into my bumper / blocking a lot of the intercooler.

I feel like the Sto N Sho is a good option but it would be pretty easy to steal my plate with just a tug of the pin.

I just got the Sto N Sho. Not going to mount until matching silver paint shows up from Touch Up Paint and accessories | AutomotiveTouchup as I am going to paint the mounting bracket to match the bumper. I plan to run without the plate majority of the time so not too worried about theft.

2017Raptor_MD

Reaction score
Is the sto n sho still really the only option out there? Is there anything that can mount the plate off center to the side but still look good? Just looking for ideas....