LED License Plate Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just ordered as well! - Dang, I didnt go to page 2 before ordering...I wonder if the amazon bulbs will look better. I may eat the $14 and order these. 03, will you post up some pics when you get them in for comparison?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The only non LED lights on the Gen2 were the license plate lights. Why LED's would be everywhere minus the license plate is beyond me. Either way ~ Cheap and Simple fix.

Picked up some Diode Dynamics HP3 - Cool White - from Apollo Optics and it looks much better :biggrin:

Got These - They are direct plug and play: https://www.apollo-optics.com/produ...ts-2017-ford-f-150-raptor?variant=24187716549

Took roughly 35 seconds to install.

fApfTMZ.jpg

@DROPOUT, thank you so much for posting this thread! And for all the folks that have ordered, we're in the process of getting your orders fulfilled.

Guys, if you have any questions at all about these LED lights or any other accessories for your trucks, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

What? I used the link and was ready to purchase but the shipping was showing $109...

I assume this is a mistake.

Sorry about that glitch on our website. I'm looking into it this evening. Thanks again for reaching out to us so we could get you squared away!

Brodee42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DROPOUT, thank you so much for posting this thread! And for all the folks that have ordered, we're in the process of getting your orders fulfilled.

Guys, if you have any questions at all about these LED lights or any other accessories for your trucks, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Sorry about that glitch on our website. I'm looking into it this evening. Thanks again for reaching out to us so we could get you squared away!

Nick,

Thank you again for taking care of me. It was a pleasure to do business with you! Also glad the shipping costs were not actually $109 - ha!

Looking forward to the LED lights.

Jason

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my order shipped today, and I thought I ordered the brighter ones, but the email said 24 lumens, which is actually what I wanted I think. Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well my order shipped today, and I thought I ordered the brighter ones, but the email said 24 lumens, which is actually what I wanted I think. Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

The 24 lumens are the entry level, the 52 lumens are the mid level, and the 96 lumens are the brightest lights.

Please PM me if there's an issue we need to correct and I'll be happy to get you squared away!

Thanks!

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are 24 lumens about as bright as the stockers (non-led)? I wasn't looking for a lot brighter, but did want the cleaner look of LED.