GEN 2 Height and width of the Raptor Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
I looked up the posted specs of the Gen2 vs the F150.

On the web they are posted as identical in size. 80" width and 76-77" height. Did anyone do some measuring to confirm that the raptor sits no taller or wider than a stock f150?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im really interested in this as well. My 2014 SCAB barely fits into my garage so hopefully the 2017's will be the same height (I think 78.4 for the SCREW and 78.5 for the SCAB).

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am going from a scab to a screw and it's a little too long to fit in my garage. Does anyone have any good ideas that don't cost a ton of money?

Reaction score
We've seen a few people cut out the drywall in their garage. Thats really your only option, unless you have a really wide garage & can pull in sideways at an angle.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's very nice, unfortunately I don't have the space for a garage that size. Does anyone have a pictures of garage mods they've done for this reason?

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's very nice, unfortunately I don't have the space for a garage that size. Does anyone have a pictures of garage mods they've done for this reason?

I've read on a couple various forums that some people use those oil change wheel ramps in their garage. This way the truck goes up the ramp a couple of inches and save on the flat length.

Just haven't seen how much you actually would cut by doing that.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 'wider' thing is marketing more than anything else. The suspension is wider, but the widest point is the side mirrors which are the same width, Raptor or not. If a regular F150 will fit without folding the mirrors, a Raptor will fit.

edit: *stock Raptor