Billet Badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard is that to pull off?

Not hard. Hit it with the heat gun for a little bit to soften the adhesive. Line the area with masking tape and pryed with a trim tool.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Damn, I am pretty sure reading this thread just cost me $115 plus shipping....($130)

The Billet Badge emblem attaches with 3M adhesive and bolts inside the tailgate so it isn't going to walk off on it's own.

That Dude

Reaction score
Not hard. Hit it with the heat gun for a little bit to soften the adhesive. Line the area with masking tape and pryed with a trim tool.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

The Billet Badge emblem attaches with 3M adhesive and bolts inside the tailgate so it isn't going to walk off on it's own.

Why did you put up pics?!?!? Now I must buy one!!! I have the same ruby red truck and the new badge looks great on it.