Bedrug install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GKW05GT

Reaction score
Reading all the positive comments I placed my order and it arrived in 2 days.
The directions are not very descriptive but all the online videos show exactly what you need to know. It took me 3 + hours but I did a test install first before putting on the tape for final installation. Pretty straight forward and really hard to do it wrong. Hardest part was getting the bed lights back it but not really a big deal. Finished product looks very impressive and hope the longevity is as good as what I.ve read by previous owners.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 111
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 123
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 125
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 148

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This gen of Bedrug is awesome! Really a great product.

Thanks for the post and info on your install. Looks great.

nabizzy

Reaction score
i love this but here in Houston the rain would make me constantly worry because it comes out of nowhere

Looks like it would be great fun on road trips etc to relax in the bed

psufan

Reaction score
i love this but here in Houston the rain would make me constantly worry because it comes out of nowhere

Looks like it would be great fun on road trips etc to relax in the bed

Rain doesn't hurt it in any way. You don't have to cover it in any way. Think marine carpet designed to get wet. It's not fabric, it's a thermoplastic as far as I know.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had Bedrug installed in my '11 Limited for 6 years both with cover on and off. Had muddy motorcycles loaded on top of it and garden stuff. Always cleaned up beautifully. Only exception was when battery acid got on it. It discolored but didn't eat through it. Bedrug replaced that section at no cost.

Just had it installed again in the Raptor. Hopefully it works as well as before.

BTW, if you have to crawl around your bed at all your knees will love you for installing it.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a hell of a product. Have had a few and the only complaint is they create a lot of friction so I don't like to be on the bottom unless we have a blanket with us... and she flat refuses unless we have a blanket...