Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CCole77

Reaction score
Saw your truck at TMX this morning - wheels (and MT's) look great!

I'm getting Line-X there today too...I had also planned to have the RPG's installed today -- they recommended the 2.25 to level it out completely, but I'm hooking up my camp trailer for the first time this weekend and want to see how much it's going to sag before I decide 1.5 vs. 2.25.

Thanks! I am assuming that you were in the blue one that pulled up right after I did?? TMX also suggested the 2.25 Evil offroad front spacer to me as well, but I did not want to put that much lift in the front and never really heard anything about the Evil Offroad equipment. I looked at other spacers, the ICON, Evil, SVC, etc., but the fixed RPG 1.5 gave me just the look I was wanting. I did not want it completely level as I too, haul stuff in the bed and the occasional trailer...and don't really like the front up pre-runner look. I think it would be better on the front end stock suspension as well, with not adding that much preload to the springs. The minor trim job I did without the spacer installed, worked out perfectly once it was put on. No more rubbing. I ordered my spacers from a vendor on here as well as the pedal commander (yet to install), Rick@freedommotorsports. It drives much better now with them on as well, just a little stiffer in the front, and less "floaty". I think they posted our trucks facing each other on the TMX instagram page yesterday as well.

Last edited:

CCole77

Reaction score
Looks killer. You'll have to get me some more pictures in the sun after it's leveled.

Here you go! Got the exact look I was going for. Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpg
    IMG_7293.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_7294.jpg
    IMG_7294.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_7296.jpg
    IMG_7296.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_7297.jpg
    IMG_7297.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 306

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I am assuming that you were in the blue one that pulled up right after I did?? TMX also suggested the 2.25 Evil offroad front spacer to me as well, but I did not want to put that much lift in the front and never really heard anything about the Evil Offroad equipment. I looked at other spacers, the ICON, Evil, SVC, etc., but the fixed RPG 1.5 gave me just the look I was wanting. I did not want it completely level as I too, haul stuff in the bed and the occasional trailer...and don't really like the front up pre-runner look. I think it would be better on the front end stock suspension as well, with not adding that much preload to the springs. The minor trim job I did without the spacer installed, worked out perfectly once it was put on. No more rubbing. I ordered my spacers from a vendor on here as well as the pedal commander (yet to install), Rick@freedommotorsports. It drives much better now with them on as well, just a little stiffer in the front, and less "floaty". I think they posted our trucks facing each other on the TMX instagram page yesterday as well.

Yes, that was me in the blue one. After viewing as many 2.25 pics/reviews as possible, there doesn't seem to be a consensus on level vs. nose-high, but, like you, I fear it may sit a bit too pre-runner for me, and it definitely will when towing my light (3000 lb) travel trailer. I'll probably go with the ICONS to have the adjustability in case I go to 37's in the future. Thanks for the heads up - I'll check out TMX's IG page.

whan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this topic has been discussed a bit before, but I was thinking of getting Method NVs in 17 with stock K02s.

From what I've read, most people don't seem to have rubbing issues with 17s on stock 35 k02 with 0 offset, but wanted to see if there were any other opinions about rubbing, particularly when off-road

I've also read that more negative offset may increase wear on some suspension components, anyone have any experience there?

And finally, but not really that important, any other considerations to be aware of? IE rocks/dirt flung up onto side of truck, or more difficulty parking / manuvering?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No rubbing here even in full compression. Itll fling dirt more for sure. As for parking, and driving I dont notice the extra 2 or so inches.

Sleepy996

Reaction score
RPG 3" collars and a set of 20" Rotiforms with 37s. I did some minor trimming in the front wheel wells and rides great.

Attachments

• newwheels.JPG
    newwheels.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 221
  • newwheels2.JPG
    newwheels2.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up some 18" wheels for my '18 Raptor, which is only a week old.

18x9 +18 Method Grids (MR309). 325/65-18 BFG KO2

I think it looks pretty good

Attachments

• RaptorWheels - 1.jpg
    RaptorWheels - 1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 363
  • RaptorWheels - 2.jpg
    RaptorWheels - 2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 427
  • RaptorWheels - 3.jpg
    RaptorWheels - 3.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 368