Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was saying the opposite actually. Raptor fender wells are so much bigger and accommodating than F150's that you "can" run a 17x8.5 at a +00 offset and just barely rub at full compression as @Mluis11 explained about his GEN1 with OEM 315's. That being said I'd imagine the new wheel wells are the same size or larger meaning the +00 should not be an issue. The fact that 15mm gave you issues on the F150 goes to show you how different the fender wells are on each truck.

Explanation above. Even Fuels 9's at + 20 are 14mm recessed from where the Methods sit. You should be good. :happy107:

Great! Thank you for the quick response. I may contact you for help getting the Mavericks if you sell them. Take care.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheel wells are much different. You can get away with a wider variety of fitments on the raptors for daily driving. While the wider more aggressive fitments may not rub at the mall, they'll tear your inner fender out if you actually use your truck off road. Take this riced out fitment for example. 20x12's on a GEN2 SMH

I must say I want to puke after looking at that truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I must say I want to puke after looking at that truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just going to get worse this year. We've taken orders for 22's already. As a Raptor owner I'm personally not on board with it but who am I to tell them no?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Does anyone make a rim similar to the FX Pro/Trd wheels in our offset?

Nothing too close. If Mickey Thompson still makes the original Sidebiter it had some similarities (we don't sell Mickey Thompson just a suggestion). Ultra has the Mongoose and Gauntlet. ATX AX 200 coming this year. Only ones I can think of.