Aftermarket Decals any good? : Rappygraphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
I didn't order my Raptor (white) with decals. My truck will be here soon. I saw a truck with them...I liked them. I called my dealer, said "too late...."

What is the quality of the one ones from Rappygraphics vs. if I had ordered them when I ordered the truck?

I am just worried about early peeling, etc.

Thanks

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea. Vinyl graphics are low cost even if they go wrong. You peel em off and start over. So I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about quality.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He does very good work, great service and 1/3 of the price for factory overpriced stuff. More choices also ability to customize to your liking.
Go for it you would love it.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You were smart to not order the factory ones. You can get anything you can think of from RappyGraphics. If you do not see what you want or already have an idea on custom ones just drop Josh a line and he will set you up.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been happy with Rappy Graphics. Have some small ones... Love the Raptor one that covers the Ford Blue oval on my steering wheel. Looks OEM. I also love the Carbon Fiber on my rear 'F150' & 'Raptor' badges.

Subtle is the key to graphics...

OP
OP
D

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. Use code FRF10 for discount code :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks for catching my f-up on my order!

He knew what I was looking for (GEN 2), and he saw I ordered a GEN 1 decal. He caught it and notified me and corrected the problem before he shipped it out!

Two thumbs up!