Aftermarker wide fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMGFAN

Reaction score
Are they available for 2017 Raptor? Or will fit the ones for 2014 model? I wonder if there is difference in body between 2014 and 2017 except bumpers,etc.

I read somewhere the 2017 is wider compare to old one (fenders). Is it correct?

I want these or similar but for 2017.

Blog | Bushwacker

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they available for 2017 Raptor? Or will fit the ones for 2014 model? I wonder if there is difference in body between 2014 and 2017 except bumpers,etc.

I read somewhere the 2017 is wider compare to old one (fenders). Is it correct?

I want these or similar but for 2017.

Blog | Bushwacker

Those will not fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
May be with a little bit of cutting, sanding, cutting again, re cutting, re sanding, little trimming, re trimming, cutting again and again....done.

Reaction score
Ha

Why would you want the flares bigger? Are you running some crazy offset?

Up here I use my truck for work and my mirrors always get covered in mud or dirty water. The tires just throw it all up my truck it's annoying for people that don't get their raptors muddy everyday wouldn't know what I mean lol

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up here I use my truck for work and my mirrors always get covered in mud or dirty water. The tires just throw it all up my truck it's annoying for people that don't get their raptors muddy everyday wouldn't know what I mean lol

I live down a long muddy gravel road, so yes, I would know.