Gun mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man some of you guys are hard core. Every fall like clock work some newbie comes on Race-Dezert.com and will ask how and where to view the baja 1000 and every fall some of the biggest names in dezert Racing give their best advice. If a question bugs you that much just ignore it, I get that peeps need to do searches but being polite and respectful builds a great community that people actually want to be a part of. The more members, the more views, the better the site does it guarantees we will all continue to have this great forum.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my post from the Console Organization thread (wouldn't have been found by searching "gun mount" because - surprise! - it wasn't about gun mounts!)

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f263/console-organization-54536/index2.html#post1210499

attachment.php

In case anyone cares - Beretta APX 9mm in wolf grey (very close to my Avalanche Grey exterior, gotta have the matching truck gun!), Beretta IWB holster for it with velcro slapped on the inside of it, BLACKHAWK! Double Pistol Mag Pouch, and matching heavy duty velcro tape stuck to the inside of the console. Very sturdy stuff I've used for other applications in the past, this was a no-brainer to not drill short screws in to mount a holster.

As an NRA Pistol Instructor, I'd love to tell you all about how I don't believe in the exposed triggers on these out-in-the-open magnet mounts, but.... no one is going to listen anyways / "don't mess with Texas" / "I don't have children" / [insert your best excuse here]

Salty4Life

Reaction score
Just appendix carry. No need to mess with anything and allows for the smoothest draw from sitting or standing

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just mounted my Glock 43 under the trailer control knob using 3M tape and a magnet. Works great, looks great! Quick Draw action! $15

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited: