Gun mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was working on this same thing for a while yesterday.
This has been a real challenge for me also.
I have a Keltec Ksg under the rear seat. I have a Maxpedition Fatboy pack that hangs from my passenger side seat headrest and there is a handgun there. It works out well. I will take a picture and post later. Also a handgun in the glove box.

I have a Sunrise Tactical rear driver seat cover. It has PALS wedding all over it. I have mag pouch’s, medical pouch, flashlight pouches and a holster. Having the handgun in a holster behind me is not very helpful so I dont use it often.

I think I am going to try the BlackHawk that was mentioned earlier. But Im not a fan of opening the console to access my weapon.

I have tried the console and the door many times but both are ackward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a magnet but it's certainly going to fall off if he doesn't use the supplied screws that came with it.

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey

Yah it came with 3M on the back of it. The thing is TIGHT on there and the gun requires a little pull to get it off the magnet.

Is that a magnet? Bolted on with a nut or just a screw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Have you used em?

The website says the 3M will hold smaller weapons like my LC9 without difficulty. Maybe no?

It's a magnet but it's certainly going to fall off if he doesn't use the supplied screws that came with it.

Smokeshow60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
how sturdy is it?

I use a pair of these in a different location. They are pretty powerful neodymium magnets they come with 3m adhesive on the back and a single screw through the middle. 76KhoXI.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Hey

Yah it came with 3M on the back of it. The thing is TIGHT on there and the gun requires a little pull to get it off the magnet.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Have you used em?

The website says the 3M will hold smaller weapons like my LC9 without difficulty. Maybe no?
Yea I'm the guy who you asked for the link

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe i should put the screws in. I think i would have to relocate to where you have yours then eh?

I use a pair of these in a different location. They are pretty powerful neodymium magnets they come with 3m adhesive on the back and a single screw through the middle. 76KhoXI.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Yea I'm the guy who you asked for the link

Smokeshow60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey

Have you used em?

no. Trust me. You'll need the screw... the magnet is so strong that you'll pull it off attached to the gun

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Maybe i should put the screws in. I think i would have to relocate to where you have yours then eh?

I put mine where I did because it's out of the way and easily accessible at the same time plus keeping the weapon lower than the console it's also relatively discreet