Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much searching and reading several recommendations of people who said the Husky X-act's are far better than the Weathertech, I decided to pull the trigger on the X-act Contour. I found a deal and got the front and back for just under $195 shipped. While the factory mats look pretty good, I really want something with full coverage and I think these will do exactly what I want.

westchiro

Reaction score
Since nobody has posted a pic..... not liking that it covers the ford performance on drivers side ... but not passengers... better mat than factory though... especially under gas pedal...

Attachments

• IMG_7544.JPG
    IMG_7544.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 148

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Floor Mat Conditioner

Any advice about how to condition the rubber floor mats (to bring them back to a rich, deep color)? Cleaning them is obvious and straight-forward, but after they are cleaned, they still have just a bit of desert dust on them. Using tire or external cleaner/conditioners like the "back to black" stuff seems like it will leave them a bit slippery. WeatherTech sells some stuff, but it seems a bit pricey at $30 on Amazon. Any advice?

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since nobody has posted a pic..... not liking that it covers the ford performance on drivers side ... but not passengers... better mat than factory though... especially under gas pedal...

Does anyone know if the weather techs are the same? The photo on their website looks kind of like they might.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the weather techs are the same? The photo on their website looks kind of like they might.

Yes

IMG_1770.jpg

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's too bad. I suppose I could cut out around it if I really wanted.

Looks like the Huskies fit a lot better.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are the correct Weathertechs for 2015-2017 F150's. It looks like something caused that outside edge to curl up.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the huskys, but also hate the way they cover the door sill plate. Why do they do that? . its not to hold the mats , they have the clip for that. Could they not make them to just slide under the sill plate.

phirinc

Reaction score
I like the huskys, but also hate the way they cover the door sill plate. Why do they do that? . its not to hold the mats , they have the clip for that. Could they not make them to just slide under the sill plate.

According to the guy at Husky:

The liners are designed to provide coverage to those areas of the truck that see high wear from foot traffic. Part of the coverage includes extending out onto the door sill plates. The material on the liner that extends onto the sill can be trimmed away to expose more of the sill plate if you chose to do that. It would not void the lifetime warranty.