Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the LARIAT has the same ones, i hope there is a raptor logo or maybe ford performance at least on the raptor ones.

Maybe someone going to one of the Car shows or Fairs that have them can look at the floor mats.

D064K19.jpg

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
according to the build site, they are carpeted mats. i already planned on buying weathertec floor liners anyway because they are awesome.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
according to the build site, they are carpeted mats. i already planned on buying weathertec floor liners anyway because they are awesome.

No they are standard rubber on the Raptor and the build site points that out if you press the little information i on the floor mat option.

2f9DYeZ.png

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are standard rubber on the Raptor and the build site points that out if you press the little information i on the floor mat option.

2f9DYeZ.png

good catch, definitely didn't see the fine print. i wish they would do a better job at making that stuff more obvious. i'll see what they look like, but will probably put the weathertecs in anyway and then have brand new mats when later on when i go to sell it.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good catch, definitely didn't see the fine print. i wish they would do a better job at making that stuff more obvious. i'll see what they look like, but will probably put the weathertecs in anyway and then have brand new mats when later on when i go to sell it.

SELL IT ??? BLASPHEMY!!! SACRILEGE!!! Never I say....NEVER!!!
Ok, maybe whim I'm pushing 150k miles, have upgraded everything that can be upgraded, and the Gen 3 is out with it's V8TT pushing 800 HP @ 25 MPG.
Then again, unless we get the automotive companies to stop this absurd push to self driving cars, by that point in time there may not even be a steering wheel in the damn things <grins>.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also like the weather techs. I still have them from the gen 1 after selling it with the stock rubber mats that were never used. Assuming the same mats would not work I would get them again before bade weather or muddy driving.

I have my weather tech mats from my 2013 super crew , hoping they will fit in my new super cab. If not I will get new weather tech mats for it.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have my weather tech mats from my 2013 super crew , hoping they will fit in my new super cab. If not I will get new weather tech mats for it.

I don't think they'll fit a 2015+. I ran Weathertechs in my 2006 and 2011 F150s. They looked great and provide a lot of coverage but I didn't like the plastic slippery feeling under my shoes so I switched to Husky X-act contours on my 2014 F150. They are nice grippy rubber. I already bought some for my 2017...that I probably won't have for at least 2 months. :mad:

husky-x-act-contour-1st-row-1_1.jpg

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think they'll fit a 2015+. I ran Weathertechs in my 2006 and 2011 F150s. They looked great and provide a lot of coverage but I didn't like the plastic slippery feeling under my shoes so I switched to Husky X-act contours on my 2014 F150. They are nice grippy rubber. I already bought some for my 2017...that I probably won't have for at least 2 months. :mad:

husky-x-act-contour-1st-row-1_1.jpg

I agree with what you said about the slippery feeling on the weather techs. I'll check out the husky mats. Thanks!!