Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2017 Raptor I did not see an option to add the all weather floor mats. It also doesn't show carpeted mats available or standard. I would think that some sort of mat comes standard and all of them could be added by the dealer. Does anyone have any insight as to what is standard?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I found this pic. I hope these are standard.

2017-ford-raptor-floor-mat.jpg

Glenbartley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In april i got my 2012 scab and it didnt have floor mats either. Iv been using my old xlt lariat mats. I checked with the dealer. They had only one raptor floor mat part number. They said it was $110 for all three mats. Mine are on order now.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't use factory floormats either. I'm getting Husky X-act Contour floor liners.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My '14 came with some badass 'Raptor' floor mats in it already. Great mats. Heavy. Trap all the crap. Made for the truck. Never have had an issue with mine......

I think that this level of truck already has the floor mats figured into the price. Just my $.02 - wait for the stock mats and see what you think. Been through several winters and lots of mud and never been disappointed with them.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 and 2012 SCREW's came with nice rubber mats; I ordered both trucks and did not specifically choose any mats while I was ordering.

Regardless, I did go with Weathertech's for the front. I'll probably do the same for the 2017.

Last edited:
OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My '14 came with some badass 'Raptor' floor mats in it already. Great mats. Heavy. Trap all the crap. Made for the truck. Never have had an issue with mine......

I think that this level of truck already has the floor mats figured into the price. Just my $.02 - wait for the stock mats and see what you think. Been through several winters and lots of mud and never been disappointed with them.

That's what I was thinking. My wife's Edge has the Ford all weather mats. I like them. The are thick molded rubber and and supef easy to clean.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my Raptor does not come with nice rubber mats I will order the WeatherTech. I have them in my Audi Q7 and they are really nice and high quality. I only use them when I go camping to keep the mud off the nice carpet mats but still nice to have.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also like the weather techs. I still have them from the gen 1 after selling it with the stock rubber mats that were never used. Assuming the same mats would not work I would get them again before bade weather or muddy driving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter