Widest and tallest tires on stock rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why people get offended if someone asks a question. You wasted more time replying to this than answering the question if you had any clue that is.

Says the guy with now 17 posts who's yet to add any value here.

So there's no "rule" that participants have to add value on this forum. Nevertheless there's a lot of value (knowledge and experience) here. But it's useless if it's not tapped into.

And that's where my remark comes from - if you search you will likely find. If you're lazy and just ask you won't likely get the depth of information and knowledge that is already here. Kind of like a book - if you don't open it you won't get anything from it.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I think it would be much more efficient and fruitful if everyone added to the conversation or just passed through. Helping each other is a main goal of forums i believe. Anyway, I am fine with no one answering a simple and heavily researched topic but why do people have to actually waste their "valuable" time commenting on how not to post simple questions! just ignore or help. It is that simple.

Not to mention the ill-mannered juvenile replies as you can see here!

Stay cool..

Thanks for coming here and lecturing us Mr. P-car owner. Sure glad you stopped by to "HELP US" since that's what you said is the goal of forums.

How about coming into our house and being respectful and polite. Oh wait, this is 2017 when everyone EXPECTS and DEMANDS before they GIVE.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I'm not planning to do any mods right now. Just researching and I'm sure more and better products will be available.

Porsche owner. First truck. Not planning to do any mods right now. Just researching.

Click Advanced Search and use the 2017 Raptor filter to find your research. :baby:

OP
OP
A

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score
Says the guy with now 17 posts who's yet to add any value here.

So there's no "rule" that participants have to add value on this forum. Nevertheless there's a lot of value (knowledge and experience) here. But it's useless if it's not tapped into.

And that's where my remark comes from - if you search you will likely find. If you're lazy and just ask you won't likely get the depth of information and knowledge that is already here. Kind of like a book - if you don't open it you won't get anything from it.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Thanks for coming here and lecturing us Mr. P-car owner. Sure glad you stopped by to "HELP US" since that's what you said is the goal of forums.

How about coming into our house and being respectful and polite. Oh wait, this is 2017 when everyone EXPECTS and DEMANDS before they GIVE.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Porsche owner. First truck. Not planning to do any mods right now. Just researching.

Click Advanced Search and use the 2017 Raptor filter to find your research. :baby:

1- You don't own the forum so keep your rules to yourself.

2- I searched and I did not find the answer to my questions for Gen2. Try searching yourself before bitching about what I should and shouldn't post which anyway brings us back to point number 1.

3- I would be glad to help if I knew the answer to any question rather than become another keyboard warrior. I am a new owner so obviously I would be that much of a help as most members here are still experimenting with their vehicles too.

4- Why so much hate dude? and why are you bringing the Porsche ownership issue every now and then? Relax its just a freaking car no need whine.

5- This is a thread that I created and you come here to waste my and other members time. You actually have that habit with most of your replies of just fighting with everyone throwing every topic off! Be helpful or save your breath.

6- I have been a member of other forums since 1998 so please stop thinking that you're the author of the Forums Etiquette Rules Book.

7- I am replying for the last time because I really feel that this already has become childish and way off topic and I appologize to other members for that.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good reading for you - the reason Ford gets away with putting a 315 (12.5" tire) on a 8.5" wheel is the OEM KO2 is designed differently (sidewalls) than the off the shelf KO2 in the same size

So even going more narrow then the OEM tire on the OEM wheel will be worse since the tire isn't specially built to be on a too-narrow wheel

Tire vs Rim size question...I've read a lot of threads :) - Jeep Wrangler Forum

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apologize. I had the answer the entire time but I just wanted you to research it...

vyruqspe3b.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
1- You don't own the forum so keep your rules to yourself.

2- I searched and I did not find the answer to my questions for Gen2. Try searching yourself before bitching about what I should and shouldn't post which anyway brings us back to point number 1.

3- I would be glad to help if I knew the answer to any question rather than become another keyboard warrior. I am a new owner so obviously I would be that much of a help as most members here are still experimenting with their vehicles too.

4- Why so much hate dude? and why are you bringing the Porsche ownership issue every now and then? Relax its just a freaking car no need whine.

5- This is a thread that I created and you come here to waste my and other members time. You actually have that habit with most of your replies of just fighting with everyone throwing every topic off! Be helpful or save your breath.

6- I have been a member of other forums since 1998 so please stop thinking that you're the author of the Forums Etiquette Rules Book.

7- I am replying for the last time because I really feel that this already has become childish and way off topic and I appologize to other members for that.

4d03e9992373c84201dbaaddef5627f7.jpeg