Widest and tallest tires on stock rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score
Damn, I just clicked in here thinking "you know what? if the guy hasn't found info by now I'll help him out"

Reading your responses though....

giphy.gif

There are stickied threads on this EXACT topic. You didn't even try. Then you get pissed. We aren't the problem. You are. You don't just come in here, post a topic that has been discussed 400 times in 400 threads and then get pissed when we don't deliver the answer via Amazon Prime Drone to your doorstep.

Who said i was pissed! also i am was not commenting on not answering I was commenting on actually answering with comments like " go and search".

I still am not able to find the exact same topic nor any of the 400 threads. Post a link please.

OP
OP
A

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go back to my question you'll see that i was inquiring about the widest tires on stock wheels. Haven't found posts on that.

Most discussions on 37" are on larger wheels too. Usually 20"s not the stock 17"s.

AJ, I have no clue about tire sizes but wondered if you're aware that you can do a google search of the this forum only by typing 'site:fordraptorforum.com...' followed by your search criteria. It's been super helpful to me.

OP
OP
A

AJ-Raptor

Reaction score
AJ, I have no clue about tire sizes but wondered if you're aware that you can do a google search of the this forum only by typing 'site:fordraptorforum.com...' followed by your search criteria. It's been super helpful to me.

Thank you for the tip. I will do that.

I always like to hear the opinion of those who actually tested the different mods. I think Gen2 is less than a year old so more experiences will accumulate with time.

I'm not planning to do any mods right now. Just researching and I'm sure more and better products will be available.

Thanks again.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you go back to my first post you will see what i mean when you combine all your parts and find you still rub. a lot.

it may be a different modeled vehicle, but turning radius, spacers, wheels and tires all do the same thing they have done since the beginning of time.