RPG or Rogue Racing Billet Upper Control Arms and Tie Rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just trying to see if anyone knows the pros and cons of each. They both look very similar in design. Anyone here have run them on their raptor that can give me first hand experience would be appreciated.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Just trying to see if anyone knows the pros and cons of each. They both look very similar in design. Anyone here have run them on their raptor that can give me first hand experience would be appreciated.

I'd wait a few ticks, if you can. RPG has some new stuff coming out shortly (may time frame) for gen2s.

If you compare heim version for heim version, the basic difference is billet aluminum (RPG) vs fabricated steel ( rogue).

other than that, i got nothin.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know what the updates RPG is coming out with? Curious to see the changes. I was wanting to do this right away but might hold off if they are making major changes. I am leaning more towards the RPG anyway. Just trying to get away from the bushings and go with all heim instead.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Do you know what the updates RPG is coming out with? Curious to see the changes. I was wanting to do this right away but might hold off if they are making major changes. I am leaning more towards the RPG anyway. Just trying to get away from the bushings and go with all heim instead.

to be honest, it isn't really my place to steal their thunder. I'm sure that if you called, RPG would be willing to fill you in.

If all you're looking to accomplish is getting rid of the bushings, I don't know how much of a difference there is between the two options.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. I will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. May have to put that part off if the changes are significant.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
IMG_5281-XL.jpg

I don't have a Gen2 but I've been very happy with my RPG Billet UCA's. No issues over the past 10k since I've had them installed. Several off-road trips including 800+ miles on the Pony Express trail last July and many jumps at Oceano Dunes as well...

Finish wise they still look new after 9 months.