Good Raptor Suspension Shop in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good Raptor Suspension shop in Houston? The couple of 4WD lift shops in my area focus mainly on F150/F250s using standard aftermarket lifts. I want someone who has done Geisers, Deavers, RPG Bump stops and other Raptor related modifications.

I am considering TMX in Dallas, but that is a long drive to get work done on my truck.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good Raptor Suspension shop in Houston? The couple of 4WD lift shops in my area focus mainly on F150/F250s using standard aftermarket lifts. I want someone who has done Geisers, Deavers, RPG Bump stops and other Raptor related modifications.

I am considering TMX in Dallas, but that is a long drive to get work done on my truck.

do it right the first time. call tmx, set up an appointment.

Drop the truck off and then go eat some bbq at pecan lodge, wander around deep ellum, then uber back when your truck is done.

it took tmx about 2 hrs to do my deavers and bumps. maybe add another 1.5-2 for the geisers.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I concur with @zombiekiller, just take it to TMX and be done with it unless you have time to kill letting the guys around here play with it. A couple of shops are OK but none are the level of TMX.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do it right the first time. call tmx, set up an appointment.

Drop the truck off and then go eat some bbq at pecan lodge, wander around deep ellum, then uber back when your truck is done.

it took tmx about 2 hrs to do my deavers and bumps. maybe add another 1.5-2 for the geisers.

Did you buy all of your parts through them or did you show up with the parts in the back of your truck? Like the Fast and Furious "Put all of this, in there!" :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

There's Miller Offroad, I believe he's in Spring. He does some pretty nice work too

I lived in Tomball for 20+ years (right next door to spring) and I have never heard of them. Their website seems to be gone, as well. Not a good sign, but thanks for the suggestion.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's pretty common for smaller shops like Miller to forget to pay their web hosting fees. But Shaun is pretty active in the Raptor community and very knowledgeable about Raptors. If he's close by that's where I would go. Hell, if he were close by, I'd be having him build me a custom bed cage and chase rack.

You can also check out Miller Offroad Design on Facebook.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TMX is well worth the drive! been in the game since 2010 and have experience with all available brands.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's pretty common for smaller shops like Miller to forget to pay their web hosting fees. But Shaun is pretty active in the Raptor community and very knowledgeable about Raptors. If he's close by that's where I would go. Hell, if he were close by, I'd be having him build me a custom bed cage and chase rack.

You can also check out Miller Offroad Design on Facebook.

Thanks for the heads up on their Facebook page. Just about every picture on his feed is of a Raptor build or has a Raptor getting worked on in the background...

I will give Shaun a call to discuss my options.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Did you buy all of your parts through them or did you show up with the parts in the back of your truck? Like the Fast and Furious "Put all of this, in there!" :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I lived in Tomball for 20+ years (right next door to spring) and I have never heard of them. Their website seems to be gone, as well. Not a good sign, but thanks for the suggestion.

i think you'll find that TMX is really fair with their pricing. Their labor rate is also very fair. i brought shackles with me, but bought everything else from them ( check to make sure they have it in stock before you make the drive)

To judge how into the desert racing scene they, all you need do is take a look at their shop truck, which last i saw was sponsored by gas monkey.

It is a gen1 raptor ( or at least thats what the vin says. not much raptor left in it) and has a pretty awesome backhalf, which i believe was originally done by @svc .