Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow is right , this does look better than collars or spacers. the pic looks level but I thought 1.5 was level?

1.5" is slightly under level and 2.5" is about perfect. However as others have said, when the truck is perfectly level any load will cause it to sag.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Damn, this is could be a real option.

2.5 inches would make the front sit up a little right, or would that be level?

Who will be first? I am waiting for my truck to arrive.

2.5" would make it almost perfectly level

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I just ordered the Icon kit last week. This looks to be a better solution. Oh well...

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach says they will be ready the end of the month, I think those coils with SVC Coil Adjustment (already bought, just will install them lower) will be perfect with denver +3 in the rear.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered my set a couple weeks back, best eta I've seen was end of June.

Someone else spoke with eibach and posted regarding its effective height. The 2.5" they note is not the expected height increase, but rather they are 2.5" longer spring. The posted stated they expect the springs are closer to 1.5" of actual ride height difference, so about the height of the BajaMod spacer Setup, or .25" more than RPG 1.5 collar

The RPG 3" collar gets to approx 2.25" of height, which IMO, I think is ideal. These progressive springs with the Svc adj collars might be a great combo to get best of everything (assuming they perform as described). I wish the svc system was more readily avail, had these shocks off too many times already ;)

[edit... the springs may in fact provide 2.5" of lift, per Eibach rep post below. Hope to confirm once installed]

Last edited: