Anyone running the Power stop Z36 kit front and Rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thumbing through the American Trucks Catalog, and I saw the Z36 kit. I was wondering if anyone has this set up. I'm hoping for a persona review. It's probably just new rotors front and pads, but if there is a performance enhancement then maybe it is worth the investment.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thumbing through the American Trucks Catalog, and I saw the Z36 kit. I was wondering if anyone has this set up. I'm hoping for a persona review. It's probably just new rotors front and pads, but if there is a performance enhancement then maybe it is worth the investment.

Not sure if this helps since I'm a Gen 1, but I run them front and rear. They work just fine. I wouldn't call it a massive different over stock, but I don't think anything is going to be. I'll go with them again.

Yeah, it's just rotors, pads, and misc hardware.

g3sys

Reaction score
had them on my 18 - the front pads rattle like they are the wrong size, went back to stock pads, no more rattle.
look elsewhere