GEN 2 Whipple Stage 1 Kit Feedback Thread!

Feedback on Whipple Tune

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I fully understand, but are you having technical issues right now or it's just you want your stock tune.
I thought I read that Whipple stated "if you have a problem".
In any case I don't want to keep going back and forth with you.
You will wind up being happy in the end.

Last edited:

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fully understand, but are you having technical issues right now or it's just you want your stock tune.
I thought I read that Whipple stated "if you have a problem".
In any case I don't want keep going back and forth with you.
You will wind up being happy in the end.

And everyone likes a happy ending. :biggrin:

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haven’t received a call back yet or my stock file . I’ve called once and sent a few emails weeks ago so not like I’m being a pain in
The ass

I read what they posted and understand what they are saying but part of the selling point they made was ability to get stock tune and return truck to stock . If I decide to sell I want to be able to flash it stock that day not have to wait on them to get back to me and decide if they will send the file or not.

I think I covered this in my previous message. Customers that have a valid technical issue have gotten stock files to help diagnose running conditions, etc. For one's that just want a stock file, I stated that we're working on a solution which is tied to our new website/server being active and a few other things that have to fall into place. We have to follow rules that some don't have too, same as Ford Performance and Roush. Emailing the day after I made the statement, stating we are working on a solution is not nearly enough time. If I had to estimate, and that's an estimation only (not cobbled on a granite rock), 2-4 weeks is an ideal time line with current work load/projects/etc.

An alternative solution, if one truly wants to put back to stock to sell the vehicle or any other reason, you can send the PCM in and we can flash it back to stock at no charge. This has never changed and is always an option. Same as a dealer, it can be taken to a dealer and "put" back to stock.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I covered this in my previous message. Customers that have a valid technical issue have gotten stock files to help diagnose running conditions, etc. For one's that just want a stock file, I stated that we're working on a solution which is tied to our new website/server being active and a few other things that have to fall into place. We have to follow rules that some don't have too, same as Ford Performance and Roush. Emailing the day after I made the statement, stating we are working on a solution is not nearly enough time. If I had to estimate, and that's an estimation only (not cobbled on a granite rock), 2-4 weeks is an ideal time line with current work load/projects/etc.

An alternative solution, if one truly wants to put back to stock to sell the vehicle or any other reason, you can send the PCM in and we can flash it back to stock at no charge. This has never changed and is always an option. Same as a dealer, it can be taken to a dealer and "put" back to stock.

I didn’t email you guys the day after you posted it I emailed you guys weeks ago prolly 6 weeks now so let’s be clear on that . And I called two days ago prior to your post. I know your getting this new website going after your post hence why I haven’t called to see why no one called me back . Prolly should get the facts straight before acting pissy towards customers

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn’t email you guys the day after you posted it I emailed you guys weeks ago prolly 6 weeks now so let’s be clear on that . And I called two days ago prior to your post. I know your getting this new website going after your post hence why I haven’t called to see why no one called me back . Prolly should get the facts straight before acting pissy towards customers

Sorry, misread that but I wasn't trying to be pissy, just saying we are working on a solution to make all satisfied/happy and in the meantime, we have options so nobody is truly stuck or in a bad place.

vladi

Reaction score
Anyone know if the air filter in the kit is pre lubed? There is nothing in the instructions about maintenance or if its done from whipple. Thanks.

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warning

Everyone with the stage 1 kit or just the CAI Check where the whipple eccobost badge is on the intake tube . Mine came loose!! , leaving holes in the tube where the rivets go .

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone with the stage 1 kit or just the CAI Check where the whipple eccobost badge is on the intake tube . Mine came loose!! , leaving holes in the tube where the rivets go .

Mine is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk