For those with an NGauge Mounted in their Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you actually monitoring visually on your ngauge on a normal basis (either in the 4 guage or 6 gauge screen)....?? Just want to be sure i have the most important things showing.

and yes i know, some of you have the ngauge mounted in your underwear drawer.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you actually monitoring visually on your ngauge on a normal basis (either in the 4 guage or 6 gauge screen)....?? Just want to be sure i have the most important things showing.

and yes i know, some of you have the ngauge mounted in your underwear drawer.

About the only thing you would care about is IATs and knock retard. Being that this engine continuously tunes for best timing I’m sure timing is all over the place and to the average layman of no use.

Would love to have an IAT gauge on the A pillar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get mpt tunes it comes set upfrom them

Yes....I ordered from MPT...I just cycled through and seen there were a lot of other things you can set in the 6 screen window. Wasn't sure if some of the more mechanically inclined folks in this forum had a better idea of what should be showing on a normal day to day basis. but if the nguage automatically puts up whats important...i'll leave it be.