Custom 5 Star Tune with HP Tuners NGauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I'll need to check them out! Thanks!

also full custom inputs and outputs. So boost by speed or gear, EBCS control, wideband inputs into factory ecm, rolling antilag etc etc. You can also view the gyro sensor for custom traction control tables. The guy who tuned my racecar on racerom owns a raptor now and just messaged me saying they are working on it for the raptors. So excited.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lets just say cobb got crushed in the turbo FA20 world by ecuteks capability. A high compression DI/PI turbo flat four. full access.

This is absolutely true, but Cobb is hands down better than what we currently have. I'm starting to get happy with my MPT tune, but I'd kill for Cobb (and even more so Ecutek) applications.

Built many STI's over the years, and ECUTek is fantastic. Cobb is cream of the crop as well. Betting Cobb's off the shelf tunes will be fairly conservative, as is the norm for them. Custom tune is always the way to go though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter