AFE exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense... so do you think removing the down pipes would remove the warranty? I was planning on opening that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Larger downpipes would definitely provide some gains. I don't think it would pose any warranty issues, unless you have issues with the cats. They will probably try to say that the issue is caused by the larger pipes.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a clip of their Rebel Series that sounds much better in my opinion. It also exits in front of the passenger rear tire. Available in chrome tip or black tip, I just found out that I will have access to four of the Rebel kits by the end of the week for shipping and currently have two of the Mach 4 series with the dual tips in the stock location ready to ship as we speak. I am offering a great discount on these systems so let me know if you want a shipped quote. The Rebel Black Tip is currently listed on my website HERE

Thgis video is of the Rebel series on a 15 F150 with the 3.5L, but I have been told that it is similar to the Rebel for the new Raptor, with the kit for the new Raptor being a tad more aggressive.

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
This is a clip of their Rebel Series that sounds much better in my opinion. It also exits in front of the passenger rear tire. Available in chrome tip or black tip, I just found out that I will have access to four of the Rebel kits by the end of the week for shipping and currently have two of the Mach 4 series with the dual tips in the stock location ready to ship as we speak. I am offering a great discount on these systems so let me know if you want a shipped quote. The Rebel Black Tip is currently listed on my website HERE

Thgis video is of the Rebel series on a 15 F150 with the 3.5L, but I have been told that it is similar to the Rebel for the new Raptor, with the kit for the new Raptor being a tad more aggressive.

Damn that does sound better imo. Aggressive for sure.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Larger downpipes would definitely provide some gains. I don't think it would pose any warranty issues, unless you have issues with the cats. They will probably try to say that the issue is caused by the larger pipes.

That's exactly what would happen. Whatever I decide to do I'll probably keep the stock parts around to throw them on if something comes up.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oh shit!!! that does sound mean!!!!!!!!! Cheaper too!!!!!!!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have all the kits listed on my website

Links to listings on my website

Black tip Rebel Series
aFe Power, Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43091-B - TruckMods

Polished Tip Rebel Series
aFe Power, Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43091-P - TruckMods

Black Tip Mach Force XP Series
aFe Power, MACHForce-XP Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43045-B - TruckMods

Polished Tip Mach Force XP Series
aFe Power, MACHForce-XP Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43045-P - TruckMods

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

That doesn't sound like an ecoboost. I don't even hear any turbo whistle. Also don't see an ecoboost badge. I think this is a 5.0.

lol, you are right, look at the title of the vid again :(

its the 6.2 :(

That is the video aFe gave me this morning. In the title it does say 3.5L TT. I will call now about whether the truck in the Vid is actually an ecoboost. I just spoke with aFe again and they confirmed that the truck in the video is a 5.0. But that it is meant to give a general idea. But yeah, not the same at all. But they are looking for a vehicle to use as a test mule for the sound clip for the Rebel

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I have all the kits listed on my website

Links to listings on my website

Black tip Rebel Series
aFe Power, Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43091-B - TruckMods

Polished Tip Rebel Series
aFe Power, Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43091-P - TruckMods

Black Tip Mach Force XP Series
aFe Power, MACHForce-XP Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43045-B - TruckMods

Polished Tip Mach Force XP Series
aFe Power, MACHForce-XP Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43045-P - TruckMods

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

That is the video aFe gave me this morning. In the title it does say 3.5L TT. I will call now about whether the truck in the Vid is actually an ecoboost. I just spoke with aFe again and they confirmed that the truck in the video is a 5.0. But that it is meant to give a general idea. But yeah, not the same at all. But they are looking for a vehicle to use as a test mule for the sound clip for the Rebel

Where are they located