Vinyl flooring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lift_to_suceed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a new raptor with the vinyl flooring or rubber whatever its called? Heard you can get the option instead of carpet in the entire truck. Debating if i should get it or not before its too late.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a new raptor with the vinyl flooring or rubber whatever its called? Heard you can get the option instead of carpet in the entire truck. Debating if i should get it or not before its too late.

Do you have a link or a source for this? As far as I know, you can add the all weather floor mats through your dealership, but I don't think the truck has a factory option for no carpet.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"superduty". I asked my salesman buddy and he says only available by special order on the superdutys

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't the border patrol Raptors have vinyl floors and cloth seats? I don't think civilians can order it like that though.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
This vinyl floor would be a good seller.... would rather have that than the carpet.